View Full Version: TATTOO!

Black Forest Boards > Knockturn Alley > TATTOO!

Pages: [1] 2

Title: TATTOO!
Description: :D

Vipera - April 15, 2009 02:31 AM (GMT)
k soooo I want a tatto. I want it on my back- about as high as when your waist goes in and to the side and i want this design in dark purple.
let me know ur thoughts
is this girly enough?
can a girl look good with this?
it'll be actual size so not that big

let me knowwwwww
oh and btw lion represents strength and power in celtic culture

user posted image

KerryWeasley - April 15, 2009 02:32 AM (GMT)
omg i LOVE it! seriously thats an amazing tatttoo!!!

Sirius_Black - April 15, 2009 02:34 AM (GMT)
What, my opinion not good enough?
Haha. Nah, I'm just kidding. :P

Pete Best - April 15, 2009 02:35 AM (GMT)
nice very much so im actually planning to get a fly on the back of my right shoulder(Family thing dont ask)

Vipera - April 15, 2009 02:44 AM (GMT)
okay now how would it look on a girl though/ is this size too big. i think a smidge smaller maybe but i dont want to lose detail?

i dunno i think its interesting.... do u think this si trashy?
help me out dont be afraid to bash itttt

KerryWeasley - April 15, 2009 02:51 AM (GMT)
it might be a little bit too big, but i like that its not uber girly.

i would get it smaller tho and on your back somwehere

Pete Best - April 15, 2009 02:52 AM (GMT)
it also seems kinda lame that your copying someone else

Vipera - April 15, 2009 02:52 AM (GMT)
im not uber girly but i am happy and i unno
now im getting monarch butterfly ideas..... and rose ideas. grrrrrrrr fml

KerryWeasley - April 15, 2009 02:55 AM (GMT)
well whatever you choose let me tell you what my brother told me before i got my tattoo

once you do decide what you want... wait 8 months before you get it. if at the end of the 8 months you still want exactly the same thing then get it. but if it changes then dont that way your sure you wont regret it.
I have had my tattoo for like almost 2 years now and i LOVE it still because i followed his advice

Vipera - April 15, 2009 03:07 AM (GMT)
not really waiting 8 months but im not a regret kind of gal
clicky

so heres one- i think id do the mid 3 butterflies

Shawn Black - April 15, 2009 05:54 AM (GMT)
Well i'd say go with whatever you want. I actually waited a year and a half to get my tattoo, and honestly, I've never changed what i wanted. And i'm not second guessing myself with my next 3. im getting the outline of NJ with a dragonfly inside it and "New Jersey Bound" underneath, on my right forearm. and "Esposito~Ville" on my wrist, and "Where's Wednesday?" on the inside of my left bicep. :P

but honestly, the first one i thought was really cool.

Teenage [void] - April 15, 2009 07:29 AM (GMT)
i actually adore celtic designs... i was thinking of getting something at the back of my neck... but the lion obviously has a purpose to you.

what do you have to loose? if it's what you want and you've thought about it hard enough then... explode

Vipera - April 15, 2009 03:34 PM (GMT)
hahah thanks guys :D
ill keep you posted. i like this design (and i would tweak it pete) but i think ima gonna save it for later on in life- like im saving a foot tattoo that i drew up for next winter cuz i wont be running. so ill save this lion but i found a nice butterfly shape tattoo of like the butterflies flying up my back and i think im gonna alter it a bit and use it :D

gotta get my appt though and emaila pic to the guy well see ;) thanks for the help
anyways we might as well keep this topic goin LETS SEE SOME OF YOUR TATS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

zamber - April 15, 2009 05:38 PM (GMT)
The Butterflies earlier looked very nice.

Do you know where you're going to get it done? Would be a good idea to 'shop around' as I know someone who got a tattoo from the first place they came across and ending up with an eagle that looked like a malformed parott.

Vipera - April 15, 2009 06:14 PM (GMT)
yep ive found the perfect tattoo perlor. and one of my friends got her tattoos done by the artist and hes very sharp and does a nice job :D ive seen hers and they look awesome and shes the one getting me my appt and the artist. hes good tho.

Pete Best - April 16, 2009 02:23 AM (GMT)
well in my opinion the artist doing it is the most important part of the whole thing

Vipera - April 16, 2009 02:30 AM (GMT)
deff. you want a good one who does a nice job- cuz some are just SHITTY

Terri - April 16, 2009 02:33 AM (GMT)
make sure you shop around and like a couple of people said before make sure you actually want it don't go and get some tat just because it is cool and you want to be like all your friends, because you might end up regretting it
I really liked the butterflies but everyone has butterflies
The Lion was wickedly awesome and I would go with that one it is a bit different.
I love my tat but then I waited about 5 years to get it (Wasn't aloud to get it when I was 16)

Vipera - April 16, 2009 02:57 AM (GMT)
yeah no i know ive shopped around and ive wanted a tattoo for like oh 7 years and so yeah i wanna get one. i like the butterflies and yeah ill probs still get the lion just later on i like the celticness but i like the butterflies too

yeah they might be common but im not gonna diss a good tattoo bc other people have it ya know?

thank u for all the advice :D terri

Chocolat64 - April 16, 2009 12:26 PM (GMT)
I only want one tattoo, and when I went to go get it, they told me that they couldn't do it. So- I'll probably never get a tattoo because of that. Bleh.

This is really cute though:

user posted image

Little birds... cuteee.

Chocolat64 - April 16, 2009 01:24 PM (GMT)
I'm debating getting this one on my inner left wrist.
In light gray.

user posted image

What do you guys think?

Sirius_Black - April 16, 2009 08:37 PM (GMT)
I think that's sweet Britt.
Haha. Go for it!

I've never reallly considered getting a tattoo.
I'm okay with the idea, but just have never considered what to get.

Vipera - April 16, 2009 09:28 PM (GMT)
wrist. owch man i don't like thinking about it. lemme know where u get it maybe i can see for myself hahaha im gettin mine at pain and pleasure in sand-town. :D

Shawn Black - April 16, 2009 10:39 PM (GMT)
tattoos are badass ricky, you should get one.... everyone should get one with a heard, and my face inside of the heart. it'll be the best group tattoo ever, yah know?? haha except i won't need to get the tattoo, you guys'll just be my followers.. haha

Vipera - April 16, 2009 10:55 PM (GMT)
.................................................................................................

weasley_twin_lover - April 16, 2009 11:01 PM (GMT)
...yeah shawn well its always nice to dream of things to happen. lol. ^_^

i've always thought of getting my grandma's name on my ankle.
but then again i'm really scared of needles so it will prolly never happen...

Shawn Black - April 16, 2009 11:15 PM (GMT)
So i tried to instill the thoughts of global domination into my minions... it so happens that i don't have minions, so you guy's will just have to do :P

Terri - April 16, 2009 11:32 PM (GMT)
Right Shawn I hate to burst you bubble (Ok I love it is fun but whatever) but I think one tattoo is enough for me. :)

Sirius_Black - April 16, 2009 11:35 PM (GMT)
As much as being a minion of yours sounds, I'd perfer co-leading my F.R.U. peeps much more. ;)

We don't require markings from inked up needles.

Chocolat64 - April 17, 2009 02:24 PM (GMT)
Yes we do, Ricky.
hahaha.

Psycheee.

I miss my Mamaw... :(

Vipera - April 18, 2009 08:45 PM (GMT)
okay so i got it- butterflies but we changed them n they look diff- but i love them :D

heheh

oh man yeah it hurt so britt I'm just warning you- wrist will be bad- I didn't think mine would be bad but oh man-- he sadi i got it in the worst spot and eeek when that needle hit my pelvis for the outline i was like fuuuucckkkkk :(

hahah but if u want it i say do it. ill come hold ur hand if u want? :D

Sirius_Black - April 18, 2009 08:52 PM (GMT)
Anywhere close to the bone and nerves is a painful place to get it.

Wrist. Collar bone(ouch). Anywhere near the spine.

Chocolat64 - April 19, 2009 01:04 AM (GMT)
Yeah, I'm prepared for the pain.
But it'll be worth it once it's healed, etc.
^_^

Pete Best - April 19, 2009 01:26 AM (GMT)
Just dont decide to get it removed afterwards cause thatll hurt like hell

Chocolat64 - April 19, 2009 03:45 AM (GMT)
Yeah.
I've given mine a lot of thought, and I know what I want.

Vipera - April 19, 2009 09:55 PM (GMT)
spine not so bad- the parts of mine closer to that didn't hurt as much- pelvis is bad- ill post a pic soon :D i loveeee it

Shawn Black - April 19, 2009 10:06 PM (GMT)
:( i can't find any good pictures of my tattoo :( but ima use some MS paint to draw up my next few tattoos :)

okay so i drew up my next tattoo :)

user posted image

Chocolat64 - April 19, 2009 10:55 PM (GMT)
HAHA! I used MS Paint for mine too, Shawn. lmao.

Where are you going to put it? I love the idea.

Shawn Black - April 19, 2009 11:09 PM (GMT)
i love the font i used.. haha. its going on my right forearm. :)

Chocolat64 - April 19, 2009 11:12 PM (GMT)
That is sweet.
:D

I used Old English for mine...
^_^

* Hosted for free by InvisionFree